Shore Excursions from Kusadasi to Ephesus!
Ephesus is an ancient city which is dated back to 5th century B.C. It is the most visited archaeological site in the Aegean Region of Turkey. As well, Ephesus is the largest and one of the most well-preserved ancient sites!
The Ancient City of Ephesus fascinates and blows the mind of around 3 to 5 million visitors every year. In this post, we will focus to provide the best way to get and experience Ephesus!
There are 3 ways to reach from Kusadasi to Ephesus!
- Getting to Ephesus on your own,
- Joining a Small-Group Tour to Ephesus,
- Joining a Private Ephesus Shore Excursions
Let’s explain one by one!
How to get to Ephesus from Kusadasi on your own?
If you are a cruise passenger and your cruise ship arrives to Kusadasi Cruise Port, it is easy to find a taxi from the exit of the port! However, this is not recommended since the Ephesus is a very important archeological site and it doesn’t mean much without a local tour guide approved by the ministry of culture and tourism.
The price of the taxi is around 70 – 100 USD and the driving distance is about 20 minutes.
How can you join a Small-Group Tour to Ephesus?
If you would like to visit Ephesus with a local tour guide in a Small-Group, you are in the right address! You can visit this page to see options; Ephesus Tours!
The advantages and disadvantages of picking a Small-Group Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi are as below;
- You have a local guide who is expertised on Ephesus Ancient City!
- Our Small-Group Tours are up to 15 persons! Not like the Cruise Lines tours which are up to 45 persons on one bus! Smaller group sizes ensure a more personalized experience!
- Small-Group Tours includes all your possible travel needs during your visit to the ancient city of Ephesus; entrance fees, parking fees, transportation, and licensed tour guide. So, this means that you do not need to worry about anything if you have booked a small-group or private Ephesus Tour!
- The team meets you at the exit of the port, accompanies you during your entire day trip to Ephesus, and drops you back to the cruise port at the end of the tour. So, it is a door to door tour.
- It is more economic than having a private guided tour.
- It is a group tour with fixed schedules! So, you need to follow the itinerary and timing of the tour prepared according to common interest of all travelers.
How can you find and join Private Ephesus Tour?
Easy, very easy! Here is the link where you may find the Private Ephesus Tours! Having a private tours to Ephesus Turkey is almost easier, and more comfortable than any other options!
Here you may see the list of advantages and disadvantages;
- You have full control on your schedule and on your day to Ephesus!
- The whole service is only for you or for your party!
- You have a private tour guide who is with you during your entire day and who will point you every detail of Ephesus!
- It is fully customizable, you do not have fixed schedules as you do in the group tours.
- For example, you are able to customize your day in Ephesus and surroundings; House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St. John, Temple of Artemis, or Sirince Greek Village!
- Private Tours ensures more personalized care from your tour guide!
- It is more expensive than a group tour since the whole tour cost covered by the person who has booked.
Summary and Recommendation!
Our recommendation is; it is better to have a private tour if your budget allows! Because this may be the only chance of your life visiting such an important archeological site like Ephesus, and the best way to explore it is by making it special for yourself!
In any way, a day is waiting for you in which you will explore the famous Celsus Library and learning countless historical information about Ancient Greeks and Eastern Roman Empire from your tour guide while walking on the marble streets of Ephesus!
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions about Ephesus Ancient City or any travel needs. It will be a pleasure to accommodate your questions or travel needs!