Turkey Tour Packages & Turkey Packages
Hi everyone! We went deep into the Traveling in Turkey topic and here we have provided Turkey Travel Tips! This might be a very useful guideline for your potential Turkey Travel. Enjoy reading it!
General Informations about Turkey!
Turkey is also called as Türkiye in local language Turkish. It is located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia. Also, known as a bridge between Europe and Asia since one leg linked to Europe and the other is to Asia. Three sides of the country surrounded by the Black Sea, the Marmara Sea, the Aegean Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea. It is the Homeland of Turks who migrated from the rural areas of Mongolia a long time ago. Modern Turkey’s borders respectively are as follows; Greece, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Iraq, Azerbaijan, and Syria.
Turkish first settled in the western part of modern Turkey when it comes to the region and continued their lives under the name of Selcuk Beylics. With the division of the Selçuk Beylics into different groups over time, the Osmanoğulları community settled in the region where the capital is Bursa, 4-5 hours away from Istanbul today. In the future years, they moved the capital from Bursa to Istanbul. They experienced golden ages with their borders that reached incredible dimensions in time. In the end, they had; stagnation and disintegration stage and they left their role in history to the Modern Turkish Republic.
Foundation of Modern Turkey
Officially in 1923, under the leadership of the Mustafa Kemal Ataturk(who is: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kemal-Ataturk), or commonly known as the Atatürk, with incredible efforts and the civil and military organization, the Modern Turkish Republic was founded.
And, the capital has been moved to Ankara from Istanbul. At different points of its history, the region has been homed by diverse civilizations including; Anatolians, Assyrians, Greeks, Thracians, Phrygians, Urartians, and Armenians. The Seljuk Beylic Turks began migrating into the area in the 11th century, and their victory over the East Romans at the Battle of Malazgirt in 1071 symbolizes the Turks going into the Anatolia.
Approximately 80 – 90% of the citizens identify as Turkish, while Kurds are the largest minority at anywhere from 5 to 15 percent of the population. The main language of the Country is Turkish and the most important thing about the Country is; it is a secular country although almost all of the population is Muslim.
The Quick Tips About Turkey
- The country has a secular management system. And, it has a parliamentary management system.
- In the modern country, it is not allowed to have more than one wife(a common question comes from the travelers). Monogamy is guaranteed by laws.
- The equality between women and men is maximized and this is a situation that every citizen in the country pays attention to.
- You may wear your bikinis and go around the cristal white beaches or drink alcohol in public since it has been surrounded by the seas and very touristic places. Using a scarf is not an obligation.
- You can visit the country even in fasting month. You will find the museums, restaurants, some pubs open to the public.
- The crime level is very low in the local & smaller towns. Of course, this is not the same in the Metropol cities such as Istanbul; as we can see the same in almost all metropoles around the World!
- The lifestyle of the Turks is more entertainment-oriented.
- To test this; you may knock the door of any house in more local places(like Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale). You will see that the house owner inviting you home, showing a smiling face, and offering treats. And maybe you will find yourself suddenly eating at the same table.
Tips About Turkey Tourism & Turkey Tour Packages!
Traveling one to others is very easy since the roads, flights, and railways are very well developed. However, we always recommend the travelers to have a Turkey Tour Packages which can make you have a lifetime experience besides making your time very easy! The main advantages of purchasing a Turkey Packages are as below;
- The most important thing is; almost all travelers have limited time and tight schedules. And, a prearranged Turkey Travel Packages can save your entire holiday. All our packages created carefully by our professionals, and you do not need to make tons of search about different places of Turkey; how to go from one place to another, which way is the best, which Hotel to stay, which tour to pick, which tour guide is the best, etc… All arranged and packed in our Turkey Packages. So, it makes it too easy for you. The only thing that you need is to look at your package according to your time and budget and book it. The rest is under our control!
- A Holiday Package to Turkey can avoid you any hassle since you will have an agent who will assist you 7/24 during your Turkey Tours.
- You do not need to search a lot about local things and arrangements. You may directly look at pre-created packages includes carefully selected local service providers (high ranked hotels, best tours, and tour guides, best transportation ways can make you save your time and money, etc…), and book your Turkey Tour at once!
- With the Turkey Packages includes Small-Group or Private Tours, you may collect the best information about the very historical and cultural places you visit from your professional licensed Turkey Tour Guide! Do not forget that Turkey has several destinations listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List which are thousands of years history. So, there is no better way to learn than getting informed by local licensed guides!
- At first look, a tour package can seem costly to book. However, a tour package that includes accommodations, domestic flights, guided tours, and transportation will save your Money against last-minute trouble, surprises, and hassles. And, would make you more organized. So, this holiday would not turn into a nightmare because of the last-minute problems that you may face as an individual organizer!
- There is nothing better than taking support from a local while you are miles & miles away from your home!
So, in a summary; having a Turkey Package can save your money, your time, avoid you any last-minute hassles, can make you choose the best destinations, and take 7/24 support while traveling. Simply you can sit back to you and enjoy your time while exploring the places on your schedule!
Best Time to Visit Turkey!
Turkey has 4 seasons around the country! It is a different taste to visit this country in Summer or in Winter! The most popular and the most crowded time is between May to September! However, especially Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Istanbul can be a little too hot and crowded for some travelers who are not used to it! As a result, we always recommend March – April, and October for the best time askers!