Do not hassle your time & waste your money! Pick our ”6 Days Turkey Tour – Anatolia Bus Tours” and explore the battlefields of Gallipoli, see some impressive Roman ruins, the beautiful Aegean Coast and Ephesus Ruins from the Greek & Roman era.
  • Please note, this is a continues tour that starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle.



Welcome to Turkey! Upon you arrive to Istanbul New Airport(IST) or Sabiha Gökcen Airport(SAW), our team will welcome you at the exit of the international line of the Airport with holding a sign your name written on it. Then transfer to your hotel, and you have a free afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay in Istanbul.

Day Includes: Transfer | Hotel Accommodation |



After your breakfast at the hotel, we meet around 08:30 – 09:00 am and take on a fascinating tour through the Old City of Istanbul, we will visit stunning examples of architecture that hail from the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires period. We will have guided visit the stunning Blue Mosque, famed for its blue Iznik tiles, the Hippodrome and Hagia Sofia, which was constructed as a Basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian and explore the impressive Topkapi Palace, which was the main residence of the Ottoman sultans in the 15th century. At the end of the tour, return to the hotel and a free afternoon. Overnight stay in Istanbul.

Day Includes: Entrance Fees | Group Tour | Breakfast | Hotel Accommodation |



Early morning departure to Gallipoli. Around 07:30 am departure from Istanbul Hotel and drive about 5 hrs to Gallipoli. Today we explore ANZAC Cove and the many memorials dotted across the WW1 battlefields. Our guided tour takes in sights including ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine Memorial and cemetery, Chunuk Bair Memorial and cemetery, the Nek, Johnston’s Jolly, and the many fortified trenches still clearly visible amongst the scrub after all these years. At the end of the tour, transfer to Hotel and a free afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay in Çanakkale City.

Day Includes: Entrance Fees | Group Tour | Breakfast  | Hotel Accommodation |



Around 08:00 am departure from Çanakkale Hotel, and drive about 2 hrs to Troy, which will be the first stop our Tour. The legend of the lost city of Troy and Homer’s poetry was brought to life by its rediscovery in 1863. Subsequent excavations revealed nine ancient cities, one on top of the other, dating back to 3000 BC. We enjoy a tour of the ruins and admire a replica of the Trojan wooden horse that, as the legend goes, was filled with Archaean soldiers who helped to sack Troy.

Driving further south we reach the ancient ruins of Pergamum, home to one of the steepest amphitheaters in the classical world. Then continue driving for 3 hours to Kusadasi Town on the Aegean Coast which is the most famous place of Turkey with lambskin leather manufacturing.

Day Includes: Entrance Fees | Group Tour | Breakfast  | Hotel Accommodation |



After your breakfast at the hotel, we will departure around 08:30 am and drive about 20 minutes to Ephesus. Today, we explore legendary Ephesus Ancient City – perhaps the best-preserved classical city in the eastern Mediterranean. First settlement dated back to 10th century B.C. Constructed by the Greeks. It was an important center of commerce and a popular destination for pilgrims who came to see the great Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient era. We have about 2 hours to walk on the marble streets of the Ephesus Ruins and explore the ancient buildings such as Celsus Library, Trojan Fountain, Senate, the Stadium, the gymnasium of Vedius and the Great Theatre, ancient public toilets, a brothel, fountains and various temples… After the Ephesus, proceed to the former Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines, where you may see the Turkish Village Life.

In the end, we will visit a cooperative where we will see the hand made Carpet art! Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey which last 1.500 years ago. And at the carpet village, we learn how the carpets are made by hand and what determines their value. Plus, you will be able to visit a leather manufacturer as optional according to the interest of the group!

At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to Izmir Airport. Upon arrival to the Airport, you will make your self-check-in and take your flight. Upon arrival to Istanbul, our team will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay in Istanbul.

Day Includes: Entrance Fees | Group Tour | Breakfast | Hotel Accommodation |



After breakfast, our tour draws to a close. An onward departure transfer is included to Istanbul International Airport. The departure transfer times will be offered at 9 am and 1 pm, You may take one of those services.
End of your 6 Days Turkey Tour, hope to welcome you again!

Day Includes: Breakfast | Airport Transfer |

Note: If you would like to extend your 6 Days Turkey Tour, click here to see all our packages.

Istanbul – 3 Nights
  • Celal Sultan Hotel
  • Ramada by Wyndham Istanbul Old City
  • EuroStars Old-City Hotel
  • Sirkeci Mansion Hotel
Çanakkale – 1 Night
  • MD Barbaros Hotel
  • Troia Tusan Hotel
Kusadasi – 1 Night
  • Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
  • Ilayda Hotel 
  • Marina Hotel
Note: Accommodation will be provided from one of our contracted hotels listed below. 
In case they are full, they will be covered with any same or higher standard Hotel.
Your final details will be indicated to you before your trip begin.

Price Information: 

  • Single Room     : 3.600 €
  • Double Room    : 1.655 € – per person
  • Triple Room      : 1.140 € – per person

Note: The above prices are cash payment equivalent. 10% tax will be added if you wish to pay in full with a credit card.



  • Transportation with new model A/C Vehicles
  • 5 Nights Accommodation
  • All Airport Transfers
  • Small-Group Tours
  • Licensed Tour Guide
  • Entrance Tickets to the museums mentioned in the itinerary
  • Transportation during your tour
  • Breakfast at the Hotel


  • Personal Expenses
  • Lunch & Dinner


If you wish to book this tour, please fill the form and send us the reservation form, then please wait for our response. Our team will contact you in a few hours via e-mail (please check your e-mail frequently).


To complete your reservation, we need a deposit payment; 25% of the total amount. Deposit payments could be paid by credit card. The rest of the amount; 75% would be paid as cash upon arrival to Turkey.
After you sent your request, our team will prepare a detailed itinerary and contact you. In this itinerary, you will see all the details of your package and would be possible to make changes as your request.
When all the details became clear to you, we will ask for some information then prepare an online deposit payment link and send it to you. In the end, you may follow the link and complete your deposit payment (25%) with your credit card. The rest of the total amount (75%) can be paid as cash upon arrival to Turkey.



[caldera_form id=”CF5ea478739af1d”]


During the tours Licensed-Professional Tour Guides included. This is a continues tour that starts and ends with the same guide & driver/vehicle.

This is a Small-Group Tour limited up to 25 people. Also, this package is available as Private on request. 

5 Breakfasts included in the package. Lunch and dinner at your own responsibility. 

Travel insurance is not included in the package. It is not mandatory to have, however, we highly recommend the travelers to have travel insurance. 

You may extend your stay in Istanbul, additional pre or post-accommodation is around 80 – 150 EUR according to the room type you request.

Please advise us on the activities you wish to add to your package. Our team will add it, and you will have balance payment as cash upon arrival to Turkey. If any optional activity canceled due to the bad weather condition or any reason caused by a local supplier, you will have a full refund.
  • Traditional Turkish Folklore Evening Istanbul. Price – EUR 65 per person 
  • Traditional Turkish Hammam/Bath. Price: EUR 25 per person (Therapy massage can be added as optional) 

Blue Mosque
Topkapi Palace Istanbul
Ephesus Ruins
Ephesus Theatre
Pamukkale Turkey
Pamukkale Turkey