GUARANTEED ON-TIME RETURN TO THE SHIP
SKIP-THE-LINE ENTRANCE TICKETS (OPTIONAL)
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOUR PARTY, MORE PERSONALIZED SERVICE
LEAD BY LOCAL TOUR GUIDES FOR BETTER INSIGHT
AFFORDABLE THAN SHORE EXCURSIONS
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES
Immerse yourself in history at the legendary EPHESUS ANCIENT CITY. Indulge your palate with a WINE TASTING that captures the essence of the region. Your day culminates in an artistic immersion as you visit a LOCAL HANDICRAFT GALLERY, where masterpieces are born and art comes to life.
ITINERARY OF THE ACTIVITY
Your journey with us commences right AT THE CRUISE PORT! Upon your ship’s arrival at the port, our enthusiastic team eagerly awaits you near the Information Desk at the Exit Gate of the Cruise Port. You can easily identify us by the sign displaying your name.
Once you’ve confirmed your booking, we encourage you to contact our team to arrange the perfect meeting time. Since there are multiple Cruise Ships with different arrival and departure schedules, our specialists will assist you in determining the most suitable meeting time to align with your schedule. After we meet you, we promptly set the departure from port and drive 20 minutes to the Ephesus Ancient City. While driving, the tour guide will start giving you brief information about Turkey and about the region we are in at that moment.
During our tour we will visit the places below;
- EPHESUS ANCIENT CITY: One of the best well-kept Greco-Roman ancient cities in the world, also listed by UNESCO. Ephesus was an ancient Greek city on the west coast of Asia Minor, known for its well-preserved ruins of a Roman-era theater known that St. John and St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, library, and temples. A major trading center in its time. A must-see for history enthusiasts.
- WINE TASTING: you’ll be transported to the heart of Turkey’s burgeoning wine culture. This enchanting journey is an exploration of the elegance and flavors of local wines that have been crafted with passion and precision. Kusadasi’s vineyards and wineries have embraced both traditional and modern winemaking techniques, resulting in a delightful array of wines that reflect the region’s unique terroir and character.
- LOCAL ART GALLERY: in the end, we will visit a cooperative where you can delve into the realm of Turkish handcrafted treasures, including ranch-style rugs, kilims, and the renowned local leather artisans. Here, you’ll not only gain invaluable insights, but you’ll witness the exceptional skill and unwavering dedication of the village women who have woven these artistic gems for millennia.
- Kusadasi Town: We will drive through Kusadasi Town and will have a panoramic view while listening the key informations from our Local Tour Guide. (PASS BY)
- Kusadasi Castle: Also called Pigeon Island! One of the earliest settlements of modern Kusadasi. We will pass by and have an opportunity of seeing it in a distance. It is located very close to the Port, you might be able to have time after your tour if you are interested. (PASS BY)
At the end of our tour, we return to the Cruise Port according to your ONBOARD TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THAT: There are several Ships with different arrival and departure times. We carefully check all the timings, confirm with the passengers, and coordinate our return time to Cruise Port.
WE ASSURE YOU THAT OUR TOURS GUARANTEE AN ON-TIME RETURN TO THE SHIP!
|Number of Persons||Price Information |
|For parties of 2||250 USD – Total|
|For parties of 3||280 USD – Total|
|For parties of 4 to 6||300 USD – Total|
|For parties of 7 to 9||320 USD – Total|
|For parties of 10 to 12||350 USD – Total|
|For parties of 13 to 15||450 USD – Total|
|For parties 16+||Please contact us for special prices!|
Professional LICENSED LOCAL TOUR GUIDE
PRIVATE TOUR that ensures more personalized service
Cruise Port/Hotel PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
GUARANTEED ON-TIME RETURN FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
Transportation with A/C Minivans with separate Driver
Museum Entrance Tickets (paid to the Museums on the day of your tour)
6+ Ages – Adult Priced / 0-5 Ages – Free of Charge (limit of up to 2 kids)
We provide pick-up & drop-off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding a sign which is your name written on it!
We highly recommend you to meet our team, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to the Port. So, you might beat the crowds, school buses, and hot weather in order to have a better experience during your Tour in Ephesus.
The best way of being sure about the timing is by contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.
Running all year round with guaranteed departures!
Ephesus Sightseeing Tours