Cappadocia is one of the most famous places for taking Hot Air Balloon Ride at around the World! And, this is the most popular activity so far in Turkey picked by travelers. The standard Hot Air Balloons in Cappadocia last about an hour as flight duration. You have a breathtaking experience by joining a Hot Air Balloon Ride through Cappadocia, famed for being one of the top destinations in the world for ballooning! Once you take your place in the Balloon basket, you have an opportunity of; to fly through the unique landscape of Cappadocia which is on the UNESCO list, take your sunrise photos, enjoy your snack bar at the end and get your certificate!
ITINERARY OF THE ACTIVITY
Balloon Flights runs early in the morning around 04:00 – 08:00 am. If you have booked this activity, a certain pick-up and start time will be specified a day earlier than the activity begin. After you are picked up from your Hotel, transfer to a Hot Air Balloon base to watch preparations and take some photos. Once all preparations are completed, the pilot of the Balloon will welcome you in the basket which can accommodate 16-24 persons (this can be various some days +5 or – 5), and start taking off. You will be floating for an hour through the unforgettable landscape of the Cappadocia filled with caves on the ground, and thousands of Balloons in the sky. Take your photos, and enjoy your time! This will be an unforgettable, and lifetime experience for you! Once you completed your timing, the pilot will start landing. You will have some semi-celebration on the ground and complete your morning activity after you have transferred back to your Hotel.
- The flight duration lasts approx. an hour.
- The total activity time is about 2-3 hours with transfers and watching the Balloon preparation on the base.
- The Balloon basket capacity is 20-30 persons for the Standard Balloon Flights and 14-20 on the Deluxe Balloon Flight in Cappadocia. However, this may be various on some particular busy days; +5 persons or -5 persons.
- The Balloon Basket capacity is 14-20 persons for the Deluxe Balloon Flights. However, this may be various on some particular busy days; +5 persons or -5 persons.
- The activity is operated only in the morning around 04:00 to 08:00 am. This is an estimated time, the certain timing specified a day earlier than the activity takes place.
- On the days weather conditions are not suitable for flights, the whole Balloon Flights in Cappadocia can be canceled by the Civil Aviation Authority. The Authority announces this a day earlier the activity takes place. And, you have a full refund if your Balloon Flight is canceled for this reason. In case you have 2 Days in Cappadocia and your Balloon flight is canceled for the first morning. It is never guaranteed to move your reservation to the following morning. It is subject of availability. If there are enough available spots on the following morning, we would love to reschedule your reservation!
- Hot Air Balloons in Cappadocia is the most famous & picked activity in Turkey. On this hand, we highly recommend you to pre-book your Balloon Flight, secure your spots, and NOT LEAVE IT TO THE LAST DAY. For some special dates, all Balloons became fully booked 3-4 months ahead due to the high demand for it.
There are 3 types of Balloon Flights in Cappadocia;
- The Standard Balloon Flight price range is 260 – 320 USD per person. This can be various due to the season you wish to take. So, please check with our consultant. Flight duration is approx. an hour and the basket capacity is approx. 16-24 persons.
- The Deluxe Balloon Flight price range is 400 – 500 USD per person. Flight duration is approx. an hour 15 minutes and the basket capacity is approx. 14 – 20 persons; offers more personalized flights with fewer people. It is ideal if you are a family or friends up to 20 persons.
- The Private Balloon Flight price range is 2.750 – 3.500 USD per group. It is ideal for those dreamers and adventurers seeking out a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience! Generally, it is preferred by the people who make anniversaries, honeymoons, weddings, and birthdays. These flights are operated to you or your group, with no additional passengers on the Balloon basket.
Note: To see our travel packages include the Cappadocia region, click here!