Important Note: This is a Highlights of Ephesus Private Tour, operated only for your party! With picking the Ephesus Private Tour, you may customize your day; skip or add the destinations you wish, lead your own timing, spend the time at the destinations as you wish, no need to wait for the other travelers in the group and get more personalized service from your tour guide…
We meet with you at the exit of the Cruise Port at around 08:00 am; this may be varied according to Cruise Lines docking time. Our team informs you about a certain meeting time after we have received your reservation. When you walk out the exit of Cruise Port, you will see our team by holding a sign your name written on it. After we met all the passengers of the Tour, departure and drive 20 minutes to the Ephesus Ancient City. While driving, the tour guide will start giving you the general informations about Turkey and about the region we are at the moment.
During our tour we will visit the places below;
- House of Virgin Mary: where believed the mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years at the beginning of AD’. Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. During their visits, they gave some gifts for this shrine that you can see during your visit.
- Ephesus Ancient City: UNESCO listed Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco-Roman ancient cities in the world. We will be able to explore; famous Odeon where the music concerts were organized and used as the senate of that time. Domitian Temple, Celsus Library which was the third largest library of the Roman Empire. Great Amphitheatre of Ephesus City known that St. John and St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, Marble Streets, Roman Baths, Trojan Fountain, Hadrian Temple, Commercial Agora, Love House, Public Toilets and many more…
- Ephesus Terrace Houses: The Terrace Houses complex in Ephesus consists of luxurious ancient residential villas, located on the northern slope of Bülbüldağı Hill inside the Ephesus Ruins, next to Curetes Street and opposite the Temple of Hadrian. So far, two housing complexes – Eastern and Western – have been excavated. They were built according to the Hippodamian plan where the roads transect each other at right angles. The excavation work of the Terrace Houses started in 1960. The restoration of the houses is an ongoing process and every year there is something new to admire here.
- Temple of Artemis: which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
During the tour, you will also have a chance to visit a cooperative; where you may explore one of the most precious Turkish hand-made art; ranch-style rugs&kilims or the famous local leather manufacturers. While you may obtain educational information, at the same time you may see that villager ladies keep weaving their art with their hand. This is an optional place to obtain a detailed opinion about modern Turkish art which comes from thousands of years ago and still alive.
At the end of your Highlights of Ephesus Private Tour, return to the cruise port around 15:30 – 16:30.
Note: To see all our Shore Excursions, please click here.
Highlights of Ephesus
|Price Group||Price/Per person|
|1 Persons||120 € – Per Person|
|2 Persons||60 € – Per Person|
|3 Persons||50 € – Per Person|
|4 Persons||35 € – Per Person|
|5 Persons||30 € – Per Person|
|6 Persons||25 € – Per Person|
|7 Persons||22 € – Per Person|
|8 Persons||20 € – Per Person|
|9 Persons||18 € – Per Person|
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Cruise Port pickup & drop-off
- Transportation with A/C minivans between the destinations
- Parking fees and other taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Private Tour
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees to the Museums
HOW TO BOOK?
If you wish to book this tour, please fill the form and send us the reservation form, then please wait for our response. Our team will contact you in a few hours via e-mail (please check your e-mail frequently).
To secure your places on the Tour, we do not need a pre-payment. You may pay the tour fee as cash during your tour.
We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding the sign which is your name written on it.
The best way to decide about your meeting time is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and advise us about the time you wish to start your tour.
This Tour has guaranteed departures all year round!
This is a private tour, operated only for your party! With the private tour, you may customize your day; skip or add the destinations you wish, lead your own timing, spend the time at the destinations as you wish, no need to wait for the other travelers in the group and get more personalized service from your tour guide…