We meet with our guests at the exit of the Cruise Port at around 08:00 am; this may be varied according to Cruise Lines. Our team will inform you about a certain meeting time after we have received your reservation. When you walk out from the exit of Cruise Port, you will see our team by holding a sign. After we met all the passengers, departure and drive 20 minutes to the Ephesus Ancient City. While driving, tour guide will start giving you the general informations about Turkey and about the region we are at the moment.
During our tour we will visit the places below;
- House of Virgin Mary: where believed the mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years at the beginning of AD’. Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine that you can see during your visit.
- Ephesus Ancient City: UNESCO listed Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco-Roman ancient cities in the world. We will be able to explore; famous Odeon where the music concerts were organized and used as the senate of that time. Domitian Temple, Celsus Library which was the third largest library of the Roman Empire. Great Amphitheatre of Ephesus City known that St. John and St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, Marble Streets, Roman Baths, Trojan Fountain, Hadrian Temple, Commercial Agora, Love House, Public Toilets and many more…
- Temple of Artemis: which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
During the tour, you will also have a chance to visit a cooperative where you may explore one of the most precious Turkish hand-made art; ranch-style rugs&kilims or the famous local leather manufacturers. While you may obtain educational information, at the same time you may see that villager ladies keep weaving their art with their hand. This is an optional place to obtain a detailed opinion about modern Turkish art which is thousands of years old. Please advise your tour guide to have free time if you are not interested, will be provided a free time to rest for refreshment while the others visiting.
At the end of Ephesus Sightseeing Tours, we will return to the cruise port around 15:30 – 16:30 and complete our day.
Note: This is a Small-Group Tour up to 15 persons.
Note: To see all our Shore Excursions, please click here.
Ephesus Sightseeing Tours
|Price Group||Price/Per person|
|0-1 Persons||55 € – Per Person|
|2-3 Persons||50 € – Per Person|
|4-6 Persons||45 € – Per Person|
|7-12 Persons||35 € – Per Person|
|13-15 Persons||30 € – Per Person|
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees to the Museums mentioned
- Cruise Port pickup & drop-off
- Transportation with A/C minivans between the destinations
- Parking fees and other taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Small-Group Tour up to 15 persons
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Lunch
HOW TO BOOK?
If you wish to book this tour, please fill the form and send us the reservation form, then please wait for our response. Our team will contact you in a few hours via e-mail (please check your e-mail frequently).
To secure your places on the Tour, we do not need a pre-payment. You may pay the tour fee as cash during your tour.
We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding the following sign ‘IGLESIAS TOUR TURKEY – MEETING FOR EPHESUS SHORE EXCURSIONS’.
The best way of being sure about the timing is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.
This Tour has guaranteed departures all year round!
This is a Small-Group Tour up to 15 persons.